Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie's diary

Today was one of the worst days in a long time, I was going to help my friend Egg with a meeting about saving the environment, but instead I left him to do it alone while I went surfing with Dot. Egg probably hates me for it, and I really do regret it, but I'll try apologize tomorrow. And earlier today I was going to meet Dot at the windfarm, but she never turned up,  probably had more important things to do (like wathing cartoons (-___-)).  The whole situation didn't get any better when I promised mom to help her with a sign, which I didn't help with because I had to help Egg with the meeting, which I in the end didn't do anyway...

Either way, that is all I'm going to write today, See ya and by the way: Why the **** are you reading my diary?  I sure didn't give you permission to go trough my personal stuff....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar